Single payment for split services is an in-demand solution in the public and housing utility sector. To pay for several services, the request is sent to the following address:
For each payment, the following parameters are sent:
where the payment index ranges from 0 to 10
param[ ][ls]: payment details; different fields (if any) are separated by the symbol “|”
param[ ][id]: service ID
param[ ][sum]: amount to be charged, in kopecks
param[ ][extid]: external payment ID
To receive a return HTTP request, the following parameter must be sent:
id: partner ID
The ID is set upon registration in the system.
The parameters with addresses for return:
- successUrl: URL to follow upon a successful payment
- failedUrl: URL to follow upon a failed payment
Return requests are sent separately for each payment using the GET method. The following parameters are sent together with the request:
The request key is generated using the MD5 algorithm depending on the sum of parameter lines: id + extid + sum + prov + ls + status + return request code.
- id: order ID
- extid: external ID
- sum: amount to be paid, in kopecks
- prov: service ID
- ls: payment details
- status: payment status (1: successful; 2: cancelled)
- key: request key
The return request address and code are set in the partner’s personal account.
1. The customer creates a list of services to be paid for on the partner’s website.
2. The partner redirects the customer to the payment widget page, sending parameters of the services to be paid for.
3. After completion of the payment, the customer is redirected back to the partner’s website.
4. The partner receives a return request with the payment status.
* When paying utility bills, the customer is immediately redirected to the payment page.
Example of request
The details of all services are sent to our service.
Then the payment widget is opened for the payer:
The payment is made in a single transaction: