The participants discussed crowdfunding and crowdlending development trends in the digital economy and the crowdfunding market’s compliance with Federal Law No. 259-FZ ‘On Raising Investments via Investment Platforms and on Amending Certain Regulations of the Russian Federation’.
During the roundtable, the experts discussed the following issues:
- Can crowdlending be an alternative source of financing for small and mid-sized businesses?
- Should state regulation of the crowdfunding sector be adapted to new economic challenges?
- How can the government support the development of crowdfunding in Russia during the crisis?
Experts participating in the discussion included:
- Sergey Leshchenko, Deputy Head of the Project Management Office for Implementing the Digital Economy of the Russian Federation Program at the Analytical Centre for the Government of the Russian Federation.
- Yury Bozhor, Head of the Expert Group of the Financial Availability Office of the Consumer Right Protection and Financial Inclusion Service of the Bank of Russia.
- Kirill Kosminsky, Executive Director, Association of Investment Platform Operators.
- Sergey Chetverikov, CEO, Sbercredo crowdlending platform, Lending Technologies, Ltd.
- Armen Minasyan, CEO, Gorod Deneg crowdlending platform, Gorod Deneg, Ltd.
- Oleg Afanasyev, Product Manager, Ozon.Invest crowdlending platform, Internet Solutions, Ltd.
- Sergey Bezdelov, Chairman of the Board of Directors, National Investment Platform.
The VEPAY payment processing company was represented by Marketing Director Tatiana Malinina.