Payment through the widget without the API:
- The customer makes an order on the merchant’s website.
- The customer clicks the ‘Pay’ button that launches the web widget.
- To enable the payment, the widget with order details and the payment form is opened in a modal window on top of the merchant’s website. When the payment is completed, the widget is closed, and the customer stays on the same page where the widget was launched.
- The merchant receives a return request with the order payment status.
- prov: merchant’s service code
- id: order ID on the merchant’s website
- sum: amount to be paid, in kopecks
- info: order information